REBO Treuhand

Rechtsberatung & Organisation

Natural and legal entities pay a property gains tax when selling real estate.

  • Do you intend to sell your house and would you like to know how high the property gains tax will be?
  • Did you receive the form needed to determine the property gains tax but need help in completing it?
  • Are you uncertain as to which costs can be deducted?

We can assist you in all questions concerning the preparation and assessment as well as the replacement purchase and/or deferment of the property gains tax.