In principle a verbal employment agreement is just as valid as a written agreement. Nevertheless we recommend the conclusion of a written agreement. Many business associations offer preprinted forms.
We offer you individually tailored advice and can also help with matters concerning employment agreements, for example:
- Formulating employment agreements (legal cornerstones)
- Drawing up job descriptions
- Procedures in case of illness and inability to work on the part of the employee
- The noncompetition clause and its enforcement
- Various forms of terminating the employment relationship (giving notice prior to the starting date, giving notice during the probationary period, statutory notice or immediate termination without notice, etc.)
- Employment references
- Legal obligation to continue salary payment in certain situations
- Concluding social insurance policies
To find out more contact us for a nonbinding meeting.